Psychotherapist & Life Coach
Karine Peel is a psychotherapist in Montreal who has been working with French, English and Russian speaking adult clients for over 25 years.
Using a variety of psychotherapy and coaching techniques, Karine can help you regain a sense of confidence and enjoyment in life; live up to your full potential and realize your dreams. This is a chance to change the habits you don’t like and bring joy back into your life. Psychotherapy services are provided for those suffering from depression, anxiety, relationship difficulties, grief or bereavement, lack of self-confidence, stress-related problems, or major life transitions (divorce, career change, etc.) as well as personal development work.
After graduating from the University of Latvia with a doctorate in medicine, Karine moved to Paris to study psychotherapy at the School of Psychoorganic Analysis (EFAPO).
In 2010 she became a member of the European and World Associations of Psychotherapists. Living, studying and traveling in Europe and North America has allowed her to work with a multicultural and multi-ethnic clientele with different socio-cultural backgrounds.
In her practice, she uses a a variety of psychotherapy techniques and methods, including Psycho-organic analysis, humanistic and existential psychotherapy. She specializes in short-term, solution-focused therapy. Karine enjoys her work as a psychotherapist and considers it an honor and a privilege to work with clients and share in their personal growth.
- Degree – L’ Ecole Française d’Analyses Psycho-Organique (EFAPO)
- World Certificate of Psychotherapy (WCPC)
- The European Certificate of Psychotherapy (ECP)
- Certified Professional Life Coach, American Life Coaching Academy
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine – University of Latvia
- AAPO (l’Association d’Analyse Psycho-Organique)
- l’Ordre des Psychologues du Québec: Dipl. Médecine, Psychothérapeute